Looking for...

This is the place to sell/trade any of your old ROH DVDs.
Forum rules
- Any trades/sales here are completely between the two parties involved
- ROHWorld.com will not act as a middle man in any disputes
- There is a 20 posts minimum for this forum
- Full rules can be found here
Mattxx87
Banned
Banned

Looking for...

Post by Mattxx87 »

ROH: At Our Best
ROH: Death Before Dishonor
ROH: Manhattan Mayhem
ROH: Manhattan Mayhem II

ROH: Fight of the Century
ROH: Unified
ROH: Man Up

ROH: Best in the World 2011
ROH: Showdown in the Sun Night 2
Last edited by Mattxx87 on Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TYFDK

Re: Looking for...

Post by TYFDK »

Can't help ya out much, but Showdown in the Sun Night 2 is available in the ROH store.

I thought BITW '11 was, but it's sold out apparently.
SteenMark23

Post by SteenMark23 »

I have:

Manhattan Mayhem
Manhattan Mayhem II
Unified

PM me or reply if you're interesting in buying them.
Mattxx87
Banned
Banned

Post by Mattxx87 »

TYFDK wrote:Can't help ya out much, but Showdown in the Sun Night 2 is available in the ROH store.

I thought BITW '11 was, but it's sold out apparently.
Thanks for the heads up. I checked it out. They want $15 (and that would be new). I'm okay with that, but, I dont care if they are new or used. I'd prefer used considering they'd be a little cheaper. Additionally, until ROH lowers their shipping cost of $5.95 per shipment, I won't do much business through them outside of announced sales, where I will get my moneys worth.

Generally speaking I can find things I want on eBay, or through forums like this (thanks SteenMark), and shipping and prices are much better! Tried my luck on eBay for SITS:N2, and people want stupid amounts of money for it. More than ROH is charging, which is silly because people can just go to ROH and buy it..
Mattxx87
Banned
Banned

Post by Mattxx87 »

I would like to thank ninetwentyfour for a flawless transaction. Great communication. Very knowledgeable about the events. Fast shipping, great packaging. A+ transaction!

SteenMark, when I get yours in, I will post positive feedback as well. Thank you both!
Mattxx87
Banned
Banned

Post by Mattxx87 »

I placed a second order from ninetwentyfour which arrived AHEAD of schedule today. Very easy to work with again, great communication, GREAT DEALS!

He sold me DBDVIII for 75% off it's market value,just as example!! He's still got a ton of good stuff left, so message him if you're interested!!
Mattxx87
Banned
Banned

Post by Mattxx87 »

After a small ordeal with the post office (looks like their machines ate one of the packages, delaying shipping immensely!), I got some of my order in from SteenMark! Very good communication! Great deals! Very reasonable to work with. Great selection of stuff, check out his list!
Mattxx87
Banned
Banned

Post by Mattxx87 »

This wasn't a private sale, but, feedback none the less. I just bought four DVDs from supersonic on eBay, fast shipping, reasonable shipping price, good packaging, good quality/care/condition of the DVDs. Thanks!