ROH Complete Set

This is the place to sell/trade any of your old ROH DVDs.
Forum rules
- Any trades/sales here are completely between the two parties involved
- ROHWorld.com will not act as a middle man in any disputes
- There is a 20 posts minimum for this forum
- Full rules can be found here
Montana

ROH Complete Set

Post by Montana »

If I put the whole ROH DVD set, Every Show DVD from 2002-2012, plus best of HDNET and some random Best oF's how much do you think i could get for it?? Anyone here have any interest?

If i can't find a buyer for the full set, I am thinking of selling them by year. For example all of 2002 in one lot. All of 2003 in one lot. What do you think is a fair asking price?

Thanks
supersonic

Re: ROH Complete Set

Post by supersonic »

$5000.00
classic-cabana
Donator
Donator

Post by classic-cabana »

Shipping will put people off buying the set.

Bundle them up, sell the rare titles individually on ebay (you wont get as much as you'd think for OOP titles)
syxxpakk

Post by syxxpakk »

Yeah, Cabana is on the money here.
Montana

Post by Montana »

Thanks guys. I really did want to keep the set together, but I'd had some concerns with shipping, and someone actually paying thousands of $$$ for Dvd's. I have to wonder how many complete sets are actually out there. I'm thinking 15-25, as most people have sold their collections in the past 1-2 years.
syxxpakk

Post by syxxpakk »

That's what's going to get you. You'll have troubling selling sets by the year, let alone as one big piece, I think. That said, I'd be happy to purchase some DVDs from you individually if you're interested.
stylesclash516

Post by stylesclash516 »

Trust me, you would have much better luck (and get more money) selling them individually. The reason being, at this point everyone has at least a few DVD's from each year and won't bid on a lot of DVD's when they already have half of them. For example: Irresistible Forces from 2006 will get you easily $30 on eBay but if you sold 2006 as a set on eBay you would probably get about $200 tops.
Montana

Post by Montana »

I know what you guys mean. I've seen a tons of solo OOP Dvd's go for 40+ on Ebay. As a collector I hate to break up a set, but sometimes you have to do the smart thing. I won't start selling them until the end of the year, as I want to complete 2012,

BUT I do have some newer DVD's going up for auction on Sunday now that i think about it.

Austin Aries
Jay Lethal
CM Punk vs. Samoa Joe Set
CM Punk: Summer of Punk
Bryan Danielson
Nigel McGuiness
ROH Year 1
Kevin Steen
Kenta
ROH Best of HDNET vol 9 (sealed)
Bitter friends Stiffer Enemies (Sealed)
(Other Stuff: PWG Best of Vol 1, Vol 2, Rasslemania 2011, 100th show, TNA best of asylum, TNA best of X division 1+2)

I will offer a ROH World Shipping Discount (a few bucks off) or make me an offer on here before Sunday night. Depending on the DVD looking to get 12-15$ shipping included to US. All of these will watched once. Accept Paypal. I'm in the US so shipping to the UK/outside the US would be more expensive. I'd have to look up prices.

PM me if interested.

Thanks for replying and your interest.
ROHdk

Post by ROHdk »

Maybe you can sell them at one of the wrestling conventions out there. Get a booth, and sell it there. It may be easier to transport home for a buyer, if he's in a car.
Montana

Post by Montana »

I just posted the DVD's above, plus about 6-8 older DVD's shows on Ebay. If you win an auction and mention ROHWorld on Ebay, i will give a shipping discount.

THanks
jrcart0331

Post by jrcart0331 »

So what have you decided? are you going to sell the whole collection, or sell it in parts? I may be interested in the Best of's you mentioned! Let us know what you end up doing with your collection!?!
Colt45

Post by Colt45 »

put them individually on Amazon.com.

you can ask whatever you want they go fast.
ROH Fan 81

Post by ROH Fan 81 »

Also wondering how your selling turned out? I've been debating getting rid of the ones I have already seen which is 02-04(currently 3/4 thru 2005). I don't know if it would be better to sell them seperately or one at a time on ebay.